check out my new health and life goals blog at http://www.diethealthlifegoals.wordpress.com
I’m on a 13 week diet to get into (a less round) shape for a family wedding. Click here for a quick explanation of what and why: but the short of it is this: having a Body Mass of over 30 (= “Obese Class 1”) in a suit at a wedding in the sun in Spain is not a good look!
This is quite serious, now. The first three weeks I lost weight, no problems. Then for the last four weeks I have flat-lined: I couldn’t have maintained my weight more exactly if I had tried. But this is no good! I have been eating a lot of veg. But even though I’ve changed my diet, I haven’t changed my mindset. And without changing that mindset which craves junk, I’ll never stop myself snacking.
Gonna have to get serious now. No more daily after-work bottle of beer. No more bickies. No more chocks. I’ve got to go hard core, cold turkey. After a few weeks without crap, you miss it less. Plus, starting to cycle again wouldn’t hurt; note that I lost the most weight when I had weeks doing a lot of exercise. I sense a connection…
- week 1: 03/04/17: 16st 11.6lb (235.6lb)
- week 2: 10/04/17: 16st 9.2lb (233.2lb) target was 233.1lb
- week 3: 17/04/17: 16st 7lb (231lb) target was 230.6lb
- week 4: 24/04/17: 16st 8.8lb (232.8lb) target was 228.1lb
- week 5: 01/05/17: 16st 8.8lb (232.8lb) target was 225.6lb
- week 6: 08/05/17: 16st 8.8lb (232.8lb) target was 223.1lb
- week 7: 15/05/17: 16st 9lb (232.8lb) target was 220.6lb
- GOAL: 03/07/17: 14st 7lb (203lb)
© 2017 Bryan A. J. Parry
featured image from https://hansimann.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/sisyphus_by_o__v-d66ox90.png
6 thoughts on “Fatty Parry 20: 13 Week Wedding Weight Loss: 7 @ww_uk @weightwatchers”